info for Train 5

Sat May 9 01:30:36 EDT 2020

Thanks Paul Mendlekern,

The N&WHS photo I’d like to use is RB37654 which shows the Last of Steam excursion at one of the stations on the line.
All I need is a good scan at 300 dpi to use it on the cover of the CD. If there is a charge, please let me know.

I ordered the Clinch Valley book but it says 4-6 weeks for delivery. Is there a way to expedite it as I could use the info in it asap.

Also, thanks to Bruce in Blacksburg and Harry Bundy for your responses, all very helpful.

Thanks agin to all.

Jim Herron