Jim Wrinn's Y Thoughts

Thu May 21 15:24:27 EDT 2020

I would like some folks to get video of it going back.  Does anybody know when it gets dragged back?  They had to address lubrication and frame stuff before it was dragged to the VMT. Also NS is pretty picky of when and how it is taken back.  Maybe there were some ‘problems’ that might delay the return?????  Its a shame 2050 is so frail and deteriorated as to be too difficult and expensive to move. The Y3’s were the starting point of the most powerful locomotives ever built.