Abingdon Branch mail car history

Tue May 26 15:30:29 EDT 2020

(snip)
> I've attached a photo of train 13 at Shenandoah Jct c. 1950. The BMh
> is coupled next to a PRR B60.  Interesting to see the resemblance of
> the two. This was a from a slide set sold by Audio-Visual Designs in
> the 1970's. The color has shifted with age.

(snip)

I know I will be chased out of town, but looking at this color-shifted
photo again today got me thinking a red loco with a wide gold stripe
would have looked nice.  Carry the stripe through the train and even
better.

OK, I will go back on my meds.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Non sibi sed patriae
Not for self, but for country