Very old response to Re: Passenger trains operational questions

Sat Jun 13 09:40:47 EDT 2020

Well, folks, I may be slow, but the memory is still strong.   After
several years of digging through the multiple storage units, I found the
slide I mention way back in 2017.     OK, I admit I only get to storage
every few months so it really was not 'years' of searching more like a
few day spread over the years.  ;-)

Here is the slide.  It was from a Blackhawk set and taken by the
wonderful gentleman H. Reid.

Enjoy.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Non sibi sed patriae
Not for self, but for country