Trestle Info Needed

Tue Jul 7 12:33:20 EDT 2020

Howdy Y'all

I have been wanting to create a tall frame trestle kit and have been
studying the N&W Standards Book.  There are lots of variables there
based upon length, height, and loco loading weight, so I figured
focusing on a specific prototype might be best.

Looking at some of the photos of the Abingdon Branch shows some that
might work.   I have scanned over the society archives, but could not
find what I need.

*Anyone know the length and height of some of them, like #7 or #8?*

I have a stack of my N&W books that I am taking to the house tonight to
start studying photos.  Need to find a few that are clear and shot from
the side.

Greatly appreciate your thoughts.

Take care
Bill

--
==  Scale Model Railroad Products  ==
== Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer ==

Bill & Diane Wade

B.T.S.
1782 Trinity Rd
Belington, WV  26250-7621

Phone: 304-823-3729
FAX: 304-823-2901
http://www.btsrr.com

We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

Non sibi sed patriae
Not for self, but for country