Safe The Arrow Color

Tue Sep 8 18:00:37 EDT 2020

The Wasena bridge over the Virginian was much safer IF one did not walk on top !!
I walked the Wasena every day on my way home from School and naturally stopped a long time Railroading with the Virginian!! The scale house for a weigh the coal cars on the way to Victoria was practically under the water seen a bridge! We lived so close on the other side of the bridge, but at night with the windows open no air-conditioning back then, you could hear the S one grab the cars Bring them back up over the hump and send them down over the hump to be weighed and then you could hear them playing with each other on the other side of the bridge great for a kid crazy about railroading!
Take care,
Ken Tanner
Sent from my iPhone