NKPHT&S Newsletter

Thu Sep 10 09:50:36 EDT 2020

All

Norris Deyerle forwarded the members-only NKP Society newsletter to our list. Before passing it on, I wanted to make sure with them it was OK, to do so. Please make sure anything you send to the list is agreeable to forward.

The NKP folks run a great organization, and did give us permission to forward this time.

Please consider joining them:

https://www.nkphts.org/ <https://www.nkphts.org/>

Enjoy the newsletter.

Normally, we do not pass on material like this, as it is intended as a members only material, but with permission, and hopes some folks will find it interesting and join up, here it is.

Best
Ken Miller