Fw: Herron Audio CDs

Wed Oct 14 22:08:18 EDT 2020

I am not surprised at all that these CD’s are this well done! I have the Herron N&W DVD’s and they are fantastic! Thanks to Jim Herron for providing us with a “listen” back to the glory days of Steam. I will have to let Santa know that the NWHS has them for sale!
Stay safe and well,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908