Slide RB35908

Sun Nov 8 22:46:03 EST 2020

Harry Bundy--I found the bridge on Google Earth on Route 751 in Sutherland...Cox Road.  The stripes are mostly gone but this is the bridge.Thanks to all of you who suggested where it might be.  I love these bridges and there were some really cool ones.  Now that I have found it, my mind is already processing how to build and how to put the lettering on it.  Of course it says NORFOLK & WESTERN RAILWAY.Here we go again, even though I haven't finished any of the other starts.Bless you all and stay safe.Mike Shockley