N&W Pedler Blue Passenger with Hamburger Herald on a Target

Mon Nov 9 21:37:11 EST 2020

I found this pic online of Passenger GP-9 #511 at Chicago's Dearborn Station on November 12, 1966.  It's gotten the full Pevler Blue treatment along with block lettering and Hamburger Herald.
What I found interesting is that the Hamburger Herald is mounted to a "target" on the short hood.  This is the first Pevler Blue passenger GP-9 that I have seen with a target as I thought the passenger GP-9s lost their targets along with their Gothic Heralds and Red Bird colors.  But where there's one, there must be more.
Also, I'd be most appreciative if someone could please identify the Express car behind the 511.  I can't make out the number, but It has REA markings in the lower corner with a compressed N&W letterboard and tuscan red paint.
Bill KingArlington, Virginia