Looking good!

Tue Nov 10 08:22:57 EST 2020

It is always amusing/interesting to see where various N&W and Southern cabs
ended up when donated by NS to various towns and cities.  Here is a N&W
Class C8, former W&LE/NKP caboose in Damascus, VA.  It's a long way from
home as is its sister in Oakvale, WV and the former Wabash C18 that is in
Elkhorn, WV..  I could go on listing the locations where N&W and Southern
cabs ended up but what's important regardless of the original owner and
origin of these cabs and where they ended up is that they are being cared
for and preserved.  That's a good thing.

Ed Painter Member #70 - from Narrows, VA living in Cohutta, GA