Fw: Crozet Tunnel open

Thu Nov 19 15:43:12 EST 2020

Great news! What a better time to have the Crozet Tunnel open along with its greenway. The recent cool nights hopefully will have driven the snakes back into hibernation! I guess it’s obvious that I grew up in the country! LOL! If any of you take a hike through the tunnel please send me some photos along with a story about your hike. I will be anxious to share it with others.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908