New Haven former EL-C slug

Wed Dec 2 17:00:28 EST 2020

How was this slug used?  Was it in yard service with a diesel master, or did it have an electric master?  Did it ever see road service as a slug?

Brent
________________________________
Dr. J. Brent Greer
________________________________
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2020 3:32 PM
To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Re: New Haven former EL-C slug

N&W converted it to a slug unit, removed the pantograph, painted plain black, no lettering if I recall correctly.

On this ebay item, does anyone personally know the seller 7thfun or williamibus?

I cannot bid on any of his items, nor even contact him. I have over 3,700 positive ratings, never a bad one in my almost 13 years of ebay, but he has me blocked, I also know he has Norris Deyerle blocked, neither of us had any dealings ever with the seller.

Kind of sad that I want to put money in his pocket, and he does not seem to want it. Even with another person contacting him, he never changed. I don’t want to put this into a ebay discussion, and it will be stopped by the moderators rather quickly if it does. If anyone wants to discuss, contact the moderators at nw-mailing-list-owner at nwhs.org<mailto:nw-mailing-list-owner at nwhs.org> and we will work from there.

Best
Ken Miller

No Reporting Marks, no Road Number and No Pantograph.

Kinda looks like a coin that hasn't been stamped yet.

Bill King
Arlington, Virginia