Fw: Merry Christmas from Santa Claus/N&W J611 at the NCTM!

Wed Dec 23 20:43:44 EST 2020

Merry Christmas!
Steve and Susan Hutchison want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! My wish would be that Santa give me the ability to shoot a beautiful night time photo like Steve sent us! I really have been good Santa. I will admit that my age might have a lot to do with that! LOL!
Thanks Steve and Susan!
Merry Christmas from me and my wife Peggy also. Feel free to share Steve’s photo with your friends. All Steve asks is to give him credit for it.
Hope Santa brings you a big bag of toys!
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

BRC, NRHS Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908