Roanoke South Yard webcam

Mon Jan 25 09:44:57 EST 2021

All,

As described below, the RoanokeRailCam located near Hotel Roanoke on the north side of the railroad cannot currently broadcast a live video. After a short period the video stalls. This wasn't the case only several months ago. Does anyone know who to contact to troubleshoot and correct the problem? Hotel Roanoke? Virginia Tech? Other?

Thanks,

Tom Hoover
Daleville, VA