NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 196, Issue 10 -- KEN TANNER

Mon Feb 8 10:14:59 EST 2021

If you viewed the video using a YouTube account, that account also has its own history. Not sure how far back it goes, but look for the watch history tab under your account on YouTube.

Cameron Talley

Sent from my iPad

KEN TANNER -

Get someone to show you how to use the **History** feature of your computer browser.

Using History, you can recover that vamoosed website.  History is a valuable tool.

As a matter of fact, History will probably show every website you have ever visited since you began using the computer, unless someone has purged (emptied) the cache for you.

I use History almost every day to find things I was working on recently.  For me to get to History requires just three clicks.

The best helpers in the digital world are teenagers.  They grew up with all this stuff.  Find a neighborhood teenager and ask him to show you History on your computer.  While you have him there, it may be wise to purge the cache in History, too... your computer may run faster after this clean-out.  (I purge my History at least once a week.)

-- abram burnett
From the Province of Turnip-istan in Pennsylvania