New book orders

Mon Feb 15 22:23:59 EST 2021

I was surprised to hear of the 1200 copies of the Pocahontas book still available. The last book i bought from the society was the N&W in Ohio. Fantastic book. I have spent the past 3 plus years getting all I can from the archives for the Peavine. Almost 700 drawings now. I have ventured east of Vera junction also. As for the book situation I have enjoyed Ed King's writing for years. I tend to concentrate on a narrow band width and other things get shoved aside. For decades now I keep all my rail magazines with N&W articles separate from everything else. Most times I wouldn't buy one unless it had N&W  in it. I was surprised to hear about the dilemma of both books. Being an N& W fan from Ohio I guess it's hard at times to venture out of the state. It would seem they would be flying off the shelves or pallet. I have bought several books from the society before so I will jump in again. I would be willing to start a twofer deal. I will buy 2 books. Keep one a give the other as a gift. If others would do the same we could perhaps get Ed's book moving along and be able to toss those empty pallets away.
Jeff Wood