N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk

Tue Feb 16 10:08:18 EST 2021

Jack,I can think of two books you may want to look for. Trackside Around Norfolk by Kurt Reisweber and Tidewater Triangle by Robert J. Yanosey. Chad JordanSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 2/16/21  8:41 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk
Is there a book available about N&W operations in and around the Norfolk area of Virginia?  If so, can somebody share its title where it may be available?  Thanks!

Jack Fletcher​