[EXTERNAL] RE: N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk

Wed Feb 17 23:02:05 EST 2021

Jack, not to state the obvious but it pays to shop.  If you want a somewhat
rare book in excellent condition, you'll pay more, sometimes a lot more.
If you want a book with some wear to read and for research, a little work
and patience can pay off.  I've seen books where the ask on the 'net is
$100 be on tables at train shows for $25.  I've seen the same book on eBay
for two substantially different prices....on the same day.

Kurt Reisweber's books are excellent IMHO.

Frank Bongiovanni