[EXTERNAL] RE: N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk

Wed Feb 17 21:50:44 EST 2021

 Keep shopping. I sometimes run across books on ebay at decent prices (not very often), and sometime Amazon will have one at a better price. So I always check there before bidding on an ebay offer. Many sellers have an inflated idea of the value of an out-of-print book, but now and then I can find one at a decent price.
Jim Nichols