[EXTERNAL] RE: N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk

Thu Feb 18 11:55:42 EST 2021

I found a copy of Tidewater Triangle for $27.66. Search "alibris".They also list Trackside Around Norfolk.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 2/17/21  7:36 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Cc: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: N&W Operations In and Around Norfolk

Thanks for the replies to my question about books covering N&W operations in and around Norfolk.  The book sellers that have a copy or two must really like these books, based on what they are asking.
 I found a copy of of each suggested book.  Trackside Around Norfolk by Kurt Reisweber goes for $65.  I found a copy of Virginia's Belt Line Railroad: The Norfolk & Portsmouth, 1898-1997,
 by W. Hugh Moomaw​ for $149.  I also found a copy of Tidewater Triangle by Robert J. Yanosey for $65.  I'll have to decide if I really want these books bad enough to pay that much.  Perhaps
 I am just out of touch with the price of books today!

Jack Fletcher​