N&W High Bridge Model Bridge - Very Impressive!

Fri Feb 19 16:08:21 EST 2021

Wow! That's impressive. While I've read the books about it, I really want to
see it in person now. Thanks for sharing this.

Phil Miller

NW Mailing List
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2021 1:41 PM
Subject: Fw: N&W High Bridge Model Bridge - Very Impressive!

A wonderful model!

Feel free to share,

Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of
Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908