Division Office Roanoke

Tue Mar 2 11:04:46 EST 2021

I was able to find a few drawings of interest related to Park Street and
the Division office in the archives.

This drawing is dated 3/21/1888. The Office building apparently had
additions over time (the photo from Jimmy shows additions on both the left
and right sides).
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=103314

There is also an article "Fire Destroys Park Street Office" in the March
1934 N&W Magazine.
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=61458

After some searching I found a drawing showing the location of the building:
https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=199845

[image: image.png]

>From what I can tell from online maps, the Park Street Bridge became 5th
Street?