Ball's Hole Revisited

Sun Mar 7 19:03:31 EST 2021

May I ask what may be a related question? Right, or wrong, I have always thought that "Tie-yard Hill" was between Singer and Elliston. Is it possible that Tie-yard Hill is one of the grades within the Balls Hole trackage?
If not, where, exactly, is Tie-yard Hill?
I have enjoyed your discussion!
Jeff Sanders

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Ken Miller