Botetourt Boy Telegraphs at N&W Bonsack in 1866

Sat Mar 20 08:42:12 EDT 2021

This is the earliest photo I’ve seen, which is a 1917 valuation photo.

I’m not certain this is the same as the building we see later, sided with shingles. But I believe it is.

It is an odd design, with the attic space and windows were on the opposite end of the attic (at least in later views).

Ken Miller