Botetourt Boy Telegraphs at N&W Bonsack in 1866

Sat Mar 20 14:35:42 EDT 2021

I pity Murray's children trying to cope with the many times they had to
change schools because of the many job location changes that he had.
The article has him born in 1850 and going to Mobile in 1870, at age
20.  So, about that time in his life he probably married and had
children.  Again according to the article, I count at least five
location moves (even more job changes because some job changes seem to
be at the same town/city before and after. Then again, I suppose a lot
of railroad operating officials move that many times also.

Gordon Hamilton