Origin of Switchback

Wed Apr 21 08:40:53 EDT 2021

I am under the impression that  Archives photo DS00125 shows a connection
that was created to a portion of the old main line (at the higher
elevation) during the 1950's re-alignment.  You can view what is left of
this if you zoom in on the substation area on Google Maps.  Can anyone
confirm or refute?
Jim Cochran