Switchback

Fri Apr 23 16:57:15 EDT 2021

I have been following the post for switchback. It is a fascinating story and i agree this needs to be an Arrow feature story.Reading one post they mentioned the stations and sidings books. I have two. 1964 and 1977. Were these books done yearly? Are copies of other years available?  Have they or could they be done like the big timetable books the society DoD a few years ago? I have redone them from several locations in word. They are a great read and full of information and places perhaps someone has never heard of. One interesting name in the 1977 book is Beaver Pond. This was through the original route of the Cincinnati district before the new line in the 1940's. That line was abandoned in the late 1950's. Funny how it showed up in 1977.
Jeff Wood