Switchback v2.0

Sat Apr 24 13:54:50 EDT 2021

The attached portion of a 1962 topo map shows the route of the spur as it
headed North sandwiched between US52 and Maybeury Bottom Road.  I suspect
that the present Northern extension of  Maybeury Bottom Road lies over the
old roadbed.  The map also shows, I believe, a re-routing of Little Fork to
join Elkhorn Creek farther North than it had previously.
Jim Cochran