Hotel Roanoke Railcam

Wed May 5 14:24:29 EDT 2021

Ray,

When I open the Roanoke railcam, it starts with the time slider all the
way to the left (-11:59:51) and a night scene on the railcam screen.  If
I move the slider all the way to the right, the railcam screen goes
blank.  Then, I have to back it off (move slightly toward the left, to
about -2.18) to get a daytime scene, but I cannot tell whether it is
fully "live."

I never had this trouble with the railcam before.

Any ideas?

Gordon Hamilton