Fwd: Virginia Museum of Transportation’s famed 611 steam locomotive headed to Pennslyvania

Fri May 7 14:52:40 EDT 2021

Larry,
I wanted to clear up a statement that I just wrote. I reread the WSLS 10 TV report and it was the VMT that announced the movement of the 611 to PA. The interview in the TV footage about any future 611 excursions was with the current NS man in charge. So I guess the VMT should be credited for l letting the cat out of the bag. I have to believe that the NS man in charge knew that the VMT made the announcement since both were in the same WSLS 10 News story. We will see what coverage the Roanoke TV stations give the actual movement when it takes place.
Safety First,
Norris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: