Winchester Model RR Club salle May 22

Sun May 9 20:48:07 EDT 2021

The Winchester, VA Model RR Club will be able to hold a sale Saturday May 22 from 9M to 1PM(approx.)
at the Winchester Moose Lodge at 215 East Cork St in Winchester, VA, the same location as before
beside the CSX tracks.  Admission is $5, print this and write your name and email on it for $1 off.
Dealers or anybody with train stuff to sell, respond to this post and you can have 2 tables for free.
The club will have some good stuff for sale as we raise money for a new home.
The Moose Lodge will to have food available.
We will comply with government rules that are in effect on the day of the sale

Steve Hollingsworth