Barriger Collection

Tue May 25 22:00:44 EDT 2021

Hey Jim:  I am not an expert, but I did see some pics of EL-C electrics
from GE.  They showed up 55',  1956 I believe . Around that time. My guess
is 1956, or after 1956.maybe  something to do with N&W  purchase ?  an
evaluation or something? Who knows.
  I have to go to Parrott and take pics : )
Have a good one.
R Ervine
 Fairlawn, Parrott, schooler metroplex