Fw: AN N&W METAL HAMBURGER STYLE BELT BUCKLE

Sun May 30 20:59:52 EDT 2021

Happy Memorial Day,
I got this email from Robin Shavers. I'm sharing it with you per his request.
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908