RP-E4D on VMT cam

Sun Jun 13 14:44:51 EDT 2021

James,

Here are a couple links I've seen before that might help. I have a couple
Athearn GP9 models I hope to convert to these one day.

This one is specifically for some detail shots: NS Locomotive Detail Photos
- NS RP-E4D Slug #923 (nsdash9.com)
<http://www.nsdash9.com/details/NS923.html>

This one has a good assortment of links to photos of these that might be
helpful.

NS - Norfolk Southern Locomotive Roster - Railroad Picture Archives.NET
(rrpicturearchives.net)
<http://rrpicturearchives.net/locoList.aspx?id=NS&mid=67>

Phil Miller

Mailing List