NW-Mailing-List Digest, Vol 201, Issue 14

Wed Jul 14 10:51:55 EDT 2021

As I understand it, a certain number of preorders for "Memoirs of an Appalachian Railroad Man" must be received by the N&WHS before the book will go to print, and those preorders must be PREPAID, is this not the case? So, a simple "I want one too" will not suffice, you must go online and order from the Commissary or mail in your check to same, correct? -Ed Burnett, Lynchburg, VIRGINIA