Fw: Great Scale Model Train Show, Timonium. MD. October 2 & 3, 2021!

Tue Sep 14 21:38:10 EDT 2021

Great news! I just got this announcement about an upcoming Timonium, MD. Great Scale Model Train Show! Please keep this email for future reference. Please help spread the word. Remember that we're in the middle of a deadly Covid pandemic and public events can be postponed or canceled without much notice.
Best,
Norris

Norris Deyerle

Blue Ridge Chapter, National Railway Historical Society Chairman of Virginia's Rail Heritage Region Partners

Info: www.blueridgenrhs.org<http://www.blueridgenrhs.org>

744 Chinook Place

Lynchburg, Virginia 24502-4908