N&WHS At Strasburg This Weekend (NW Mailing List)

Fri Oct 1 01:51:36 EDT 2021

Glenn asked: "Just when will they be there? Anytime Friday?"

Tim and Frank will arrive in the Lancaster area around 2 PM. Our plan was to set up for all-day book sales and N&W HS membership information hand-outs during Saturday and Sunday. Is there a reason you are asking about Friday?

Tim and Frank are staying at the Econolodge,  2165 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA, 17602 for Friday and Saturday nights.

I will not be checking email again before leaving Boyce at 10 AM on Friday morning.  Anyone can call my cell phone (540) 837-9090 for further information if needed.

Good morning all,

Frank