BOOKS ABOUT STEAM

Fri Oct 15 14:38:08 EDT 2021

Greetings,

I just received the Walter Simpson book “The Steam Locomotive Energy Story.” I’m looking forward to reading it. It looks like it will compliment another book I purchased a while back, “How a Steam Locomotive Works” by Karen Parker. How a Steam Locomotive Works by Karen Parker (goodreads.com) <https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6389904-how-a-steam-locomotive-works>   The two books do a nice job of looking at what went into the design and construction of steam locomotives and explain to us laymen how they were designed, built, and operated. Thanks to all for making this available.

Phil Miller