Jim's plea

Mon Oct 25 20:09:08 EDT 2021

I have read many articles from Ed King over the years and have always enjoyed them.
When this book project came up I began to preorder the book in hopes to help get it into production.
To date I have 12 books preordered. I know some may think this is a bit extreme, but they will make great presents or gifts.
I have begun to acquire valuation maps that I am going to donate to the society. I have paused on my preordering for the moment, but if it is feasible I will continue to preorder the book until it goes to the printer.
For the preorder price they are offering you can't go wrong. On the other hand, if I end up with a car load of these books and they are a limited run, I will see you on ebay. Just kidding, but if you know Ed king's works from years past the climb aboard.
WOOWOOOooo...

Jeff Wood