NS Roanoke Derailment

Wed Nov 17 08:05:00 EST 2021

A friend sent me a link to the video on the day that it happened. I talked to a former coworker yesterday that said NS is contracting out MOW track work now! I'll let you form your own opinions.Jimmy LisleSent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: NW Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Date: 11/17/21  7:34 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: 05NWHS Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org> Subject: NS Roanoke Derailment
    NS Roanoke Derailment
    In case you haven't seen this.  Someone captured
        the video from the Hotel Roanoke railcam showing a derailment as
        it happened 6 days ago in downtown Roanoke (the derailment
        occurs about 17 seconds into the video).
    Gordon Hamilton

    https://youtu.be/mf_T2NJJyW8