signals

Fri Dec 24 08:13:10 EST 2021

Eat more turnips!May the merry gentleman keep your fires burning with ample quantities of coal for the coming year!Ed BellSent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone------ Original message------From: NW Mailing ListDate: Fri, Dec 24, 2021 7:03 AMTo: NW Mailing List;Cc: Subject:signalsTo all ye Merry Gentlemen, a little more fireside reading material from early volumes of the Turnip Farmers' Almanac along with my heartfelt wishes for a Joyous Christmas and Happy New Year.Jim Cochran