UPDATE *** Ed King Book ***

Fri Jan 7 19:48:04 EST 2022

Brian and everyone:

I just uploaded the Talk Among Friends that is in the 37-4 issue. It has a one chapter sample of Ed’s book.

You can go to:

https://www.nwhs.org/membership/signin/index.php

log in with your member number, last name and zip code or country if overseas.

Then you can download it:
Talk Among Friends December 2021

To order, go to:

https://www.nwhs.org/commissary/books-nwhs.html

The details of the order are explained in the Talk Among Friends.

We do not have more than a dozen pages laid out at this point, and the book is expected to be 228 pages or more.

While it is a novel, it is illustrated with actual photos and some maps, and truly based on real experiences, it is called a novel, because the conversations are imagined, the actions and names, while based in reality, are fictional.

Best
Ken Miller