Former N&W HW Diners?

Thu Jan 20 18:23:49 EST 2022

Both cars resemble N&W diners 1023 and 1024, both originally built by
Pullman in August 1927.  My research notes indicate 1023 was retired
February 15, 1963 while 1024 was sold to Edwards International Corp
September 23, 1963; possible that both cars were sold to Edwards but I have
no further information on the 1023.

Several Pg coaches were sold to Edwards International Corp which in turn
sold them to Mexican Railway.  Many of the Class Pj coaches were sold to
railway scrappers and resold to the Ferrocarril Chihuahue al Pacifico.

Jim Brewer