Re: 1950’s wreck trains

Wed Mar 16 16:22:41 EDT 2022

Please remember to sign your full name to posts to the list.

Most of the MofW schemes common in the 1950s was the gray with brown roof and black lettering, but it was beginning to be switched over to the green and white lettering scheme. Unfortunately, our database shows no specific dates for said change in scheme, but there exist photos showing both schemes behind steam.

https://www.nwhs.org/archivesdb/detail.php?ID=121493

Best
Ken Miller