Spring Mills Depot N&W Caboose project going back to 2017, any contact?

Tue Apr 12 16:47:13 EDT 2022

Several years ago I saw them at a show and asked about purchasing some
ends for their B&O cabooses, and I was told to just keep emailing them
every other week until I got a reply. After 3 or 4 emails I got a
reply and the parts. They also got in trouble with some people, myself
included, for selling their DODX flat cars at the large Massachusetts
train show in January before they finished shipping models to all of
their customers who had preordered and prepaid for them. People
weren't happy that someone who didn't preorder got to take the models
home the same day they saw them while those of us who paid years prior
were still waiting. Worst of all, the guys at Spring Mill didn't even
seem to understand why people were upset.
They make a great product, and go to great lengths in their research,
but they don't have much in the way of professional customer service
skills, with issues like communication that cannot be accounted for by
"bad luck". I look forward to finally receiving the CF cabooses, but
can't say I feel like waiting for anything else from them.
Marty Flick

 Sent: Tuesday April 12 2022 3:58:06AM
 Subject: RE: Spring Mills Depot N&W Caboose project going back to
2017,any contact?

	I just emailed them 6 times and used different email address over the
last 2 months. No replays.

	Poor business ethics!

	Stephen Rineair

	FROM: NW Mailing List via NW-Mailing-List
SENT: Monday, April 11, 2022 11:58 AM
TO: NW Mailing List
CC: NW Mailing List
SUBJECT: Re: Spring Mills Depot N&W Caboose project going back to
2017,any contact?

	Eric,

	Would you please email me off-line.

	Bill D