N&W Trailers

Tue Apr 26 16:27:29 EDT 2022

Thanks for the photo. Certainly the type of operation I am curious
about, though a little past the era I'm modeling for this scene.
Marty Flick

Sent: Tuesday April 26 2022 4:01:44PM
Subject: Re: N&W Trailers

  Mr. Flick may find the attached photo of interest. This is the
Motive Power Department's material transfer unloading/loading circa
1968 at the Bellevue, Ohio Roundhouse.

 W.E. Honeycutt