Fwd: Blue Ridge Chapter, NRHS June 2022 Blue Ridge Dispatcher

Wed Jun 8 16:09:17 EDT 2022

Wow! I bet we will have a big turnout for Rick Johnson’s “Lynchburg’s Civil War Railroad History” presentation tonight. Rick is one of our Chapter’s most knowledgeable members.
Please spread the news. You and your friends are invited.
Hope you enjoy Rick’s show.
Norris Deyerle

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: