Pocahontas Div Track Chart ?

Sun Aug 28 07:12:27 EDT 2022

Norfolk & Western historical society.
The have many track plans, some of which are available for purchase.
www. nwhs.org
They also have some actual blueprints which you can get copies of also.

Jim Liddle

Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2022 9:59:01 PM
To: N&W Mailing List <nw-mailing-list at nwhs.org>
Subject: Pocahontas Div Track Chart ?

I am looking around for a scanned copy of a Pocahontas Division (+ branches) track chart.  The older the better, but one from the Hawss Ray-Road would be better than nothing.

Any suggestion on where one might be had?

-- abram burnett
Our Black Hole Turnips Swallow Negative Energy