Rural Retreat Depot is open today

Sat Oct 15 10:07:34 EDT 2022

Gordon,

Dave explained this in detail. I covered this on page 247 in the Giant book revised edition. With this change, the rod between #3 and #4 wheels were the same as the front single rods. Louis Newton was the one I got this information from and only four J’s were changed. They were change only if stress fractures appeared on #4 four crank pins.

Bud Jeffries